CROWNS & BRIDGES
Every crown and bridge is made with the finest materials avaliable
Hybrid solution and technologically driven aesthetic restoration
Offer your patients top quality product at an affordable price
The fully-fledged IPS Classic metal-ceramic provides a high degree of individuality and creativity.Given its balanced distribution of particles, the IPS Classic metal-ceramic exhibits excellent modelling properties and high stability, even after several firing cycles. The classic ceramic material from Ivoclar Vivadent is still available in both Chromascop and A-D shades.
- Years of clinical experience
- Efficient and economical to process Highly esthetic restorations
- Exceptional handling Faithful shade reproduction with Chromascop and A-D shades Special materials for individualized characterization
- Opalescent Incisal and Effect materials
- Compatible with Ivoclar Vivadent alloys
VITA porcelains have always been known for their vitality, consistent quality, shade fidelity and accuracy, and VITA VMK Master is no different. The ever-growing demands on the functionality and aesthetics of metal ceramic restorations now pose the challenge of developing materials which enable the dental technician to achieve a convincing result with relatively little effort. VMK Master meets that challenge.
- Excellent working properties
- Improved modeling characteristics
- Easy and fast handling and minimal shrinkage
- Accurate and outstanding esthetic results with traditional layering technique Wide selection of additional porcelains
- Gingival porcelains to simulate tissue color
Lucitone HIPA is the first high impact pour acrylic for improved durability and to meet both ISO impact resistance standards. This self-cure denture base material is designed for use in fabrication, repair, rebasing, or relining of full and partial dentures including implant overdentures or other dental appliances.
- 200% stronger than other pourable acrylics
- Delivers strength faster
- 21% savings in handson working time compared with heat-cure technique
- Accurate and excellent fit to model
- Designed to enable consistent production of well
- Easier to shade match during repairs
TCS Flexiable Partials are very popular as a transitional appliance during the healing period for implants.Manufacrured to blend naturally with the surrounding tissue and gums.TCS is a certified ISO 1345:2003 and NS-EN ISO 134585:2012 company, specializing in the manufacture of dental resins from the highest quality materials
- Lightweight and Comfortable
BruxZir Solid Zirconia is the #1 prescribed brand of full-contour zirconia in North America. Providing a stronger and more durable cementable solution, BruxZir restorations can be used in almost any clinical situation and are an esthetic alternative to cast gold and metal occlusal PFMs.
- It creates a more natural look
- Blends better with existing teeth
- Extremely strong material is resistant to breaking
- Offers excellent resistance to cracks and chips
- Leads to stronger, more resilient dental restorations
- Offers a great look patients are pleased with
Lithium disilicate (LS2) glass-ceramic is ideally suitable for the fabrication of monolithic restorations or veneered restorations in the anterior and posterior region. Due to its natural-looking tooth colouring and excellent light-optical properties, this material produces impressive results.
- Excellent esthetics and high strength
- Versatile applications and extensive indication range
- Natural-looking esthetics irrespective of the preparation shade
- Adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation depending on the indication
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results
Ceramco®3 is a feldspathic porcelain with organic pigments mixed into the powder. This high potassium formula is much more stable than low-potassium feldspar that has to be “cooked” with other minerals before it can be used. This stability allows for better individual control, so you can give each of your technicians the freedom to work the way they work best and always achieve predictable results.
- Reduce remakes and increase
laboratory profi tability and productivity
- Easy to build up with
- Helps to control shrinkage
- Easy to shade
Pro-Form® Mouthguard Laminates are the only pre-made laminated mouthguard material in the industry. The Pro-Form material has long been considered the leader in custom-made mouthguards. By laminating two layers of soft EVA together, the laminate has excellent tensile strength. All of these features make the Pro-Form mouthguard laminate the material of choice for custom-made mouthguards
- Lightweight, practical, and comfortable
- Reduces the stress that is placed on the muscles and jaw joints
- Reduce the instances of pain, aches, and headaches
- Preventing tooth damage